15-Minute Steak Fajitas – need I say more?
If you’ve wondered how to fit eating steak into your fat loss diet, this is the recipe for you!
These 15-Minute Steak Fajitas are a great high-protein, low-calorie way to enjoy a tender and juicy steak!
You can watch the full video – with a bunch of extra tips and tricks – here.
15-Minute Steak Fajitas
- 3 Corn Tortillas
- 150 g Lean Beef Roast
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Jalapeno (optional) see notes*
- 1/2 Lime
- Season your steak with salt and pepper, and allow it to come to room temperature.150 g Lean Beef Roast
- Prepare your vegetables - slicing your pepper and onion into medium-thick strips. Mincing your jalapeño and quarter your lime.1/4 Onion, 1 Bell Pepper, 1 Jalapeno
- Heat oil or cooking spray in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil shimmers in the pan, place your steak and don't touch it for 5-6 minutes in order to create a nice crust. When it easily pulls away from the pan, it's ready to flip. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, then remove it from the pan and allow it to rest.150 g Lean Beef Roast
- Add your vegetables to the pan, along with the seasonings and cook until tender and lightly browned. Be careful when sautéing the jalapeños if you have poor ventilation - the air will be spicy!**1/4 Onion, 1 Bell Pepper, 1 tbsp Cumin, 1 tsp Oregano, 1 Jalapeno, 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Warm your tortillas prior to serving. You can do this in a dry pan or the microwave. If you have a gas cooktop see the notes section.***3 Corn Tortillas
- Slice your steak, and place onto warm tortillas with the pepper mix. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!1/2 Lime
Did you make these 15-Minute Steak Fajitas?
Post your creation, and be sure to tag me on Instagram! @marra_strength
Looking for another great breakfast option?
Check out thisHealthy Breakfast Hash Recipe! (Just 449 calories and 33g of protein)
Note about dieting for weight loss:
I recommend tracking your calorie intake using an application if you want to ensure you’re on the right track.
Here’s my favourite app for that: MacroFactor (use code MARRA for a free trial).
See you next time!
This Healthy Philly Cheesesteak Recipe is fast, easy, and delicious – what else could you possibly want??