This High-Protein Brownie Recipe is fudgy and fast – in less than 5 minutes you’ll be able to enjoy it!
I highly recommend adding a bit of whipped cream – and maybe a bit of grated chocolate if you’re feeling fancy.
This High-Protein brownie has a whopping 30 grams of protein!
I keep coming back to this recipe time and time again, it’s super chocolatey and incredibly satisfying.
Watch the 2-minute video here.
Fudgy High-Protein Brownie Recipe
- 10 g Flour
- 12 g Cocoa
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 30 ml Fat-Free Fairlife
- 1.5 tsp Canola Oil
- In a microwavable ramekin, mix the dry ingredients together until there are no clumps.10 g Flour, 12 g Cocoa, 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder, 1/8 tsp Salt
- Add in the milk and oil and stir until fully combined.30 ml Fat-Free Fairlife, 1.5 tsp Canola Oil
- Scrape down the edges of your dish and microwave for ~45 seconds, or until the top has *just* set and is still slightly tacky.
- Try swapping the oil for your favourite nut butter (my go-to is almond butter)
- I prefer using dutch processed cocoa for that extra chocolate flavour, but any cocoa powder will work!
- To boost the protein, try using fairlife milk.
- It's optional, but some whipped cream takes this to the next level!
Post your creation, and be sure to tag me on Instagram! @marra_strength
Looking for another sweet treat? Check out this creamy Copycat Orange Julius Recipe! (Just 280 calories and 40g of protein)
Note about dieting for weight loss:
I recommend tracking your calorie intake using an application if you want to ensure you’re on the right track.
Here’s my favourite app for that: MacroFactor (use code MARRA for a free trial).
See you next time!