This is the Best Shirataki Noodle Recipe for weight loss – hands down.
Have you ever wondered if you’re preparing your shirataki noodles correctly?
I used to hate shirataki noodles – I mean, I was raised in an Italian family, where pasta was a part of our lifeblood!
I remember the first time I tried these noodles and was grossed out by the awful fishy smell.
If that sounds familiar – fear not! I have found a foolproof method to prepare them.
You might have heard that you should dry fry them in a pan after rinsing, but I’ve found an easier method.
Instead, after rinsing and draining your noodles, just microwave them for 90 seconds.
It’s that easy.
Swapping regular pasta or even rice noodles for shirataki (or konjac) noodles is a great hack when dieting. One package is only 25 calories.
And there’s no better way for me to introduce these to the blog than with my quick and easy Pho recipe.
This is the absolute best shirataki noodle recipe for weight loss, so buckle up.
Watch the video here.
Best Shirataki Noodle Recipe for Weight Loss
- 150 g Outside Round Beef Steak
- 500 ml Pho broth see notes
- 210 g konjac angel hair shirataki noodles
- 100 g Bean sprouts
- 2 Red Thai chili pepper small
- 2 Lime wedges
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil
- Add the broth to a medium-sized saucepot and bring to a slow boil.500 ml Pho broth
- Drain the konjac noodles and rinse well under warm water. Thoroughly squeeze to drain off excess liquid, then microwave on high for 90 seconds.210 g konjac angel hair shirataki noodles
- While your broth is heating up, thinly slice your steak, dice your chilli peppers, and quarter your limes.150 g Outside Round Beef Steak, 2 Red Thai chili pepper, 2 Lime wedges
- When your broth has reached a rolling boil, place your noodles in a bowl and top with the shaved steak. Pour the broth over the steak and noodles and garnish with bean sprouts, chillies, and basil. Stir together and enjoy!100 g Bean sprouts, 1 bunch Fresh Basil
- 250ml beef broth
- 250ml chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 star anise pod
- 1/2 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Did you think this was the Best Shirataki Noodle Recipe for Weight Loss?
Post your creation, and be sure to tag me on Instagram! @marra_strength
Hungry for more? Check out this High-protein Beef and Broccoli Recipe! (Just 359 calories and 40g of protein)
Note about dieting for weight loss:
I recommend tracking your calorie intake using an application if you want to ensure you’re on the right track.
Here’s my favourite app for that: MacroFactor (use code MARRA for a free trial).
See you next time!