This copycat Orange Julius recipe is even better than the original.
If you were to order a large Orange Julius, you’d receive a shake with 400 calories and a measly 2 grams of protein.
In contrast, this simple recipe has 280 calories and 40 grams of protein.
So, if you’re looking for a sweet treat that is high-protein, delicious, and filling, then look no further!
Orange Julius Recipe (High-Protein + Low Calorie)
- 100 g Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 100 ml Orange Juice see notes
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 packet Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum see notes
- 2 cups Ice see notes
- Starting with the ice, add all of the ingredients to your blender. Blend on high for ~3 minutes, or until the mixture has doubled in size.
- I'm using low-calorie orange juice to lower the calories but feel free to substitute with your favourite OJ.
- The first time you make this, try with 2 cups of ice. If you want to make it an even thicker consistency, add another 1/2-1 cup of ice.
Did you try out this healthy Orange Julius recipe?
Post your creation, and be sure to tag me on Instagram! @marra_strength
See you next time!