This Healthier Chicken Parm is the perfect weeknight dinner that elevates chicken beyond your average diet meal.
With only 271 calories for 35g of protein – you could double the serving and still stay on track for the day.
I also recently dropped my recipe for a low calorie and high-protein Chicken Alfredo.
If you like this recipe – let me know!
Be sure to check out the full video, with a bunch of extra tips and tricks here.
Healthier Chicken Parm
- 150 g Chicken Breast skinless and boneless
- 15 g Breadcrumbs
- 5 g Grana Padano Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 10 g Low Fat Mozzarella
- 1 egg white
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.Place your chicken breast in a ziploc bag and pound it flat with the heel of your hand.150 g Chicken Breast
- To a flat bowl or plate, add breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, and salt and pepper. Use your hand to massage the ingredients together until well mixed.15 g Breadcrumbs, 5 g Grana Padano Parmesan, salt and pepper
- Dunk your chicken breast into the egg white until fully saturated, then transfer it to the bowl of breadcrumbs. Press breadcrumb mixture firmly into the chicken to ensure it adheres evenly.1 egg white
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes and remove from the oven. Top with tomato sauce and mozzarella, and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.2 tbsp Tomato Sauce, 10 g Low Fat Mozzarella
- Season and serve! Enjoy on its own, with pasta, or in a bun for a delicious sandwich.
Did you make my Healthier Chicken Parm recipe?
Post your creation, and be sure to tag me on Instagram! @marra_strength
Looking for an after dinner treat?
Check out this High-Protein Brownie Recipe – with 30g of protein!
Note about dieting for weight loss:
I recommend tracking your calorie intake using an application if you want to ensure you’re on the right track.
Here’s my favourite app for that: MacroFactor (use code MARRA for a free trial).
See you next time!