If you had to…
You’d be smarter about it.
You’d do it like you really meant it.
You’d make a plan and outline the exact steps you’d take to get you where you want to be.
You’d seek clarity, understanding, and results.
That’s what I want you to do before you try losing weight next time.
If that means you have to wait a week to get started, fine.
Do this first.
Ask yourself these 9 questions:
Before your next weight loss attempt.
To help you lose fat faster, keep it off for longer, and avoid burnouts or false starts.
These questions will guide your actions and your mind.
1. What is my current weight?
2. What is my goal weight?
3. How fast will I lose weight?
4. How long will I lose weight for?
5. How will I keep track of it (calories, macros, calories + protein)?
6. How many days per week will I weigh in? 2x? 5x? 7x?
7. What would make me quit this diet?
8. What will I do when I reach my goal weight?
9. On a scale of 1-10, how much am I willing to commit to this right now? And why?
Once you have all those answered…
You know what you’re going to do.
You know how you’re going to do it.
And you’ll know why.
At that point, there’s nothing left for you except success.
Leave cheap and shallow behind.
PS: If all this feels overwhelming, and you want to lose weight the simple way – grab my free worksheet to help you plan ahead.
Get The Fat Loss Flight Plan™ for free.